RASS COVID – 19 Phased plans (Phase 3)
Returning to Safe Operation
Implemented on Thursday, June 25th 2020-present
- Ensure and enable that individuals (including staff and non-staff members) who have the symptoms of a cold, flu, or Covid-19 (i.e., any coughing, sneezing, etc.) should not come into the workplace.
- Staff are expected to continue to follow physical distancing measures after work, in order to limit new transmissions.
In Office Guide:
- Staff are required to have a mask on in all common areas (i.e., bathroom, hallways, etc.). Personal office areas are an exception.
- Staff must continue to practice good hand hygiene/sneeze etiquette and are required to wipe down common area spaces before and after use (i.e., bathroom and kitchen surfaces and door knobs).
Visitors (In Office):
- Ring doorbell to be admitted into RASS.
- Booked appointments only please – NO DROP IN at this time.
- In office sessions, staff and visitors will be required wear PPE (i.e., mask).
- Staff will be responsible to ensure visitors are symptom free prior to attending in-office appointment. Should a visitor present symptoms (i.e., sneezing, coughing, fever), their appointment will be cancelled and re-scheduled.
- RASS will not be actively offering PPE to visitors. In the event that a visitor requests a mask, one will be provided.
- Only one non-staff member will be allowed in the building at a time.
- The group room will serve as the meeting room; sessions must be booked at least 30 minutes apart, allowing staff to clean up after session(s).
- Staff is responsible to maintain physical distancing with visitor during their session; both staff and visitor are required to sanitize/wash their hands before and after an encounter.
- Outreach kits, composed of a mask and gloves are available to staff; staff will be responsible for proper protection
- Each staff will be provided with, or are responsible for, carrying a hand sanitizer during all outreach visits. Wash or sanitize your hands before and after every person
- When in personal contact, staff will be required to wear proper PPE (i.e., mask).